Call the office NOW for your child's upcoming school year physical. Don't wait too long, our schedule is filling up fast! :)
If your child has not had a routine wellness exam, please call the office to schedule your child's healthy check up at your earliest convenience.
Make sure your child's immunizations are up to date, call our office to schedule an appointment if your child needs an immunization.
We at Gabriel Pediatrics are committed to the health and safety of our patients, family, staff and community. Our office continues to carefully monitor the latest updates on the Corona Virus outbreak, along with any guidelines and safety information being provided by The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and The Illinois Department of Public Health.
Due to the ongoing concern of Coronavirus (COVID-19) our office is continually updating scheduling and check in protocols to allow us to continue to see patients and allowing us to reduce exposures to this virus to our patients as well as physicians and staff. We ask that you all please be patient with us throughout this very concerning and frustrating process.
CDC always recommends everyday preventative actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Cover your mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, or cough into the inside of the elbow. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Wash hands often, especially before eating and after contact with public surfaces. Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick and avoid contact with other people.
- Call your healthcare provider immediately if you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as a cough or difficulty breathing.
More information about COVID-19 is available on the CDC website at cdc.gov.
Lake County 211 is live. Please share with your friends and family.
Call 211 from any Lake County phone OR Text your Zip code to 898211 OR Visit www.211LakeCounty.org
Lake County 211 is a free, confidential, 24/7 helpline operated by United Way that can guide you to local, available, and appropriate health and human service resources for our patients' needs. It is designed to reduce time and frustration by acting as a central access point to the health and human services in Lake County. 211 helps individuals, families, and providers navigate and connect with a wide range of local health and human services for free. While many organizations currently have limited resources, their services are updated in the 211 system.
- Mental health services
- Addiction support and rehabilitation
- Crisis counseling
- Supplemental food programs
- Shelter and affordable housing options
- Employment and education support
- Financial support
- Disaster information and relief